PRESENTATION MATERIAL WIKI (Feel free to view and post material).
What do you want to do?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR 2013 i11i
(No more refunds will be issued)
- There will be 5 mini-keynotes throughout the day featuring some of innovate educators from Iowa and around the country!
- Roll-alike sessions will be spread throughout the day, and they will be facilitated by veteran 1:1 educators.
- There will be more sessions offered this year than in any previous year!
About the Institute
From 9am to 4pm on April 4, 2013, the fourth annual Iowa 1:1 Institute (i11i) will be held at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines. The purposes of the institute are to:
- Help Iowa’s 1:1 districts learn from each other about innovative teaching, learning, and administrative practices that are occurring in their districts;
- Build excitement and ‘buzz’ around 1:1 laptop computing initiatives in the state; and
- Help others who are interested in 1:1 computing learn more about how to get started and be successful.
The institute is open to anyone interested in 1:1 laptop computing initiatives in P-12 schools, whether they currently are working in such a program or just want to learn more. Participants are responsible for their own travel, parking, and meal expenses (we’ll take a lunch break!).
Participants will register and pick up name tags once they enter the Iowa Events Center.
We will take a lunch break from 12:30pm to 1:30pm. A variety of eating establishments are located nearby via the Des Moines skywalk system and in the lower level of the Iowa Events Center. Participants are responsible for their own meal expenses.
All presenters, attendees, and vendors will have high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the day.
The social media hashtag for the institute is: #i11i (pound sign, lower-case i, number 1, number 1, lower-case i)
Please contact Kevin Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the website, registration, or presenting. You may also email Nick Sauers at email@example.com if you have any questions about the institute or 1to1. For vendor information, contact Jamie Fath at firstname.lastname@example.org.