For the 7th annual Iowa 1:1 Institute, we are expecting well over 1,200 participants once again! Registration is currently open to all interested individuals and/or groups.
The Leadership Day will take place April 5, 2016 from 1pm – 4pm.
The Institute will take place April 6, 2016 from 9am – 4pm.
You have multiple options for paying registration fees:*
Sorry, but no refunds will be issued as of March 1st, 2016.
- Credit Card – whether you come by yourself or bring the entire staff, payment can be done within the registration system with a credit card.
- Purchase Order – A purchase order can be made out for the payment of your fees. All we need to know is the PO# and the email address of the individual in your business office who will be paying.
- Cash/Check– You can pay by cash or check, if you wish. Please just indicate it upon registration. Select “Purchase Order” during you registration and indicate your desire to pay with cash/check in the comments section.
*Groups of 10 or more will be discounted 10% on their bill (for PO) or reimbursed 10% (for credit card orders). Contact Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org for any problems.
- K-12 students are FREE (register with the “purchase order” option and instead of a PO#, input “K-12 student” to receive free registration)
- College students are $25/person — because college is expensive enough
POs / Checks should made out to:
Tech Leaders LLC
All mail should be sent to:
Dr. Nick Sauers
Tech Leaders LLC
PO Box 235
Larchwood, IA 51241
Phone: 606.524.6445 (Kevin)
Participants will pick up their name tag once entering the Iowa Events Center, on the day you signed up to attend