For the 9th annual Iowa 1:1 Institute, we are expecting well over 1,000 participants once again! Registration is currently open to all interested individuals and/or groups.
The Leadership Day will take place April 3rd, 2018 from 1pm – 4pm.
The Institute will take place April 4th, 2018 from 9am – 4pm.
You have multiple options for paying registration fees:*
Early Bird rate ends February 28, 2018
Sorry, but no refunds will be issued as of March 1st, 2018.
- Credit Card – whether you come by yourself or bring the entire staff, payment can be done within the registration system with a credit card.
- Purchase Order – A purchase order can be made out for the payment of your fees. All we need to know is the PO# and the email address of the individual in your business office who will be paying.
- Cash/Check– You can pay by cash or check, if you wish. Please just indicate it upon registration. Select “Purchase Order” during you registration and indicate your desire to pay with cash/check in the comments section.
*Groups of 10 or more will be discounted 10% on their bill (for PO) or reimbursed 10% (for credit card orders). Contact Kevin at email@example.com for any problems.
- K-12 students are FREE (register with the “purchase order” option and instead of a PO#, input “K-12 student” to receive free registration)
- College students are $25/person — because college is expensive enough
POs / Checks should made out to:
Tech Leaders LLC
All mail should be sent to:
Dr. Nick Sauers
Tech Leaders LLC
PO Box 235
Larchwood, IA 51241
Participants will pick up their name tag once entering the Iowa Events Center, on the day you signed up to attend